7 years of wedded bliss!

Bliss may not be the exact right word, but anyway...Today is our 7th wedding anniversary and we are looking backward and forward at the same time. It's always a good reminder of where we have come from and always exciting to think of where we will be in another year. All in all, I have a pretty great guy, a super great guy.

If there is a day to celebrate your husband, then your anniversary is probably the day, so here goes:

Michael,

It has been a great honor to be your wife these 7 years. You are not perfect, but you are perfect for me. I love you more and more all the time. I am thankful for your laugh, your encouragement, your hard work, your humility, your friendship. I am thankful that you are kind-hearted, quiet, strong, and hansome, so hansome...wink, wink. I am thankful that you chose me. I am thankful, even for your shortcomings, because it is in those that I have learned the most about myself and my God. You are my best friend and my favorite daddy. Thank you for being you and for loving me!

Your loving wife,

Amanda

I wonder what God's going to do next!

2 comments:

~Paisley's Mommy~ said...

OK, so I am a little late, but Happy Anniversary!!!! Love Yall!!!! I can't believe it's been 7 years already, seems like just yesterday I was sobbing like a baby at your wedding, LOL

jgs said...

is this the same michael i know? my college roommate? haha! kidding. :-) congrats!