3 kids!?!

Chad (5), Brett (3), and Kaylie (almost 2)! God, are these our kids? We have been selected for these 3 kids. They have told us that they want to place them this week, but we have been given no timeline as of yet. We are hoping to bring them home on Friday night. Please pray for us to be patient in this process. Our caseworker has something like 30 families on her case load and Michael and I could dominate her with our excitement and anticipation alone. We have to remember that there are several other families in our same position right now. We are waiting to hear when we can meet our kids!

We have been so blessed by everyone around us. Our only needs are hand-me-down clothes. They just sent me these sizes.

Kaylie: 24 months through 2T, shoe size 5 to 5 1/2, size 3 diapers

Brett: mainly 3T, some 4T, shoe size 7, size 4 diapers at night

Chad: 4T & 5 clothing, 4T for pants/shorts is better, shoe size 8 1/2 or 9

Please don't spend any more money on us. Everyone has been so generous and we are so thankful! Hand-me-downs are perfect!

lots of love,

Amanda

6 comments:

Brenda Liniger said...

Mix one Michael, one Amanda, 3 kids, a dog named Clover, and some water in a bowl and you have an instant made family ready to love and play. Serving size suggestion: a life time!

Anonymous said...

How awesome! Right in time to throw school into the mix! I am praying and will be keeping the five of you in my prayers. Two boys and a sweet little girl... how exciting!

Wanda

meredith said...

Wow! I will be praying for all of you. I need to look through my shoes because someone gave Sawyer a bunch of size 7 shoes and all he wants to wear are his crocs.
We are so excited for you guys!

Andrea said...

Awesome news! We are praying for you all!!! Friday is almost here! YAY!

Cara said...

Amanda! I just started a blog and figured out how to see other blogs from arlington. I came across your last name and thought..could that me amanda?!?! After reading all of your post, I have to say. I am so excited for you!!! 3 kids! wow! Please email me your number, my Hayden is 21 months and I would love to have a playdate with you sometime! Please post some pictures! So great to catch up on what is going on in your life. Congratulations on EVERYTHING!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, here is my email.
davidncara@sbcglobal.net

Cara-